- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is full of new ideas and has the ability to inspire others.
- The role is based in the Quality/HR Team and your remit will be to work with out branches, nationally, providing one to one coaching on sales and customer services, as well as process training.
- You will have a solid background in Operations Coaching,ideally from a car rental background, retail or the hospitality sector. Your career will have included a sales role so you can confidently relate to the agents issues.
- Through 1-2-1 coaching and training of sales staff, you will be responsibile for driving a sales concept through your region, increasing the sales in additioanl products/add ons.
- Responsibility for system and process training for new starters and new branch openings.
- To be constantly developing new ideas, identifying gaps in training and implementing courses for the organisation.
- Updating online training for staff.
- To coach underperforming agents to ahieve greatness.
- You ideally have a degree educated in a relevant subject such as HR or Business Studies.
- You have 2 to 3 years previous experience of working within operations / coaching preferably within the car rental business, retail, tourism industry, hotel or service sector.
- You have previous experience of creating and developing in-house/bespoke training courses.
- You are a sales talent, you can drive improvement and create great results.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team and communicate effectively with both colleagues and internal clients.
- You are able to give constructive feedback to Managers and employees in relation to improvements that could be made to their performance to enable them to give first class customer service.
- You must enjoy travel and be flexible and mobile.
- You have a good understanding of figures and very good MS-Office skills
- We offer autonomous work with high responsibility.
- We will give you an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group.
- We offer a varied job with lots of training.
Please send your CV and cover Letter: Lara Tanner- Sixt UK,
Our Vacancies: www.sixt.jobs